Sunday 4 October 2015

~Moto3 rider line - ups for 2016~

There has been a few changes in the past few weeks regarding where certain riders will be come next season. I said I would gather up all I can find and put it together for ye! These line - ups are not complete yet there has only been several announced and the ones I am placing here have already been announced.
 
Moto3
 
The most high profile signing in the Moto3 category for 2016 has to be Fabio Quartararo joining Leopard Racing replacing Danny Kent in the process. Fabio has signed a two year deal and the two time CEV Spanish champion is my title favourite for 2016! Fabio and Leopard have released both of these statements.
 
Quartararo: "I am very proud to join Leopard Racing from 2016. Indeed I am really excited to work again with Christian Lundberg, the engineer with who I won my first FIM CEV title in 2013. For the next two years, my career will be linked with this young structure, based on a solid project for the future. It perfectly matches with my goals. I would like to give a huge thanks to all the people who have supported me until now and also to Leopard Racing for trusting in me. I will keep giving my best at every turn, lap and race to honour the trust they have bestowed on me. I hope guys, you will enjoy it too.”
 
Miodrag Kotur, Leopard Racing: “It is an honour for our still young project to reach an agreement with such a young talented rider as Fabio Quartararo. He is an exceptional talent and a real fighter on the race track. At only 16, he already underlined his determined approach to this sport and his huge potential. Therefore, we are pleased to welcome him in our Moto3 line up for 2016. We are pretty sure that Leopard Racing will fight at the fierce end of the highly competitive lower Grand Prix category thanks to his natural born speedy talent from the very first beginning as soon the 2016 season gets underway.”
 
Best of luck to Fabio!
 
Another announcement came from the Red Bull KTM Ajo team. Brad binder has re - signed for 2016 which is great news he has really improved this season, constantly fighting at the front. They have also acquired Red Bull rookies cup champion Bo Bendsneyder.
 
 


Aki Ajo (Red Bull Team boss): "We are very excited to return to a team structure with two riders. We believe we can make a very potent group around Brad Binder and Bo Bendsneyder. Everyone is at different stages in their career, but it will be very beneficial for everyone. I would like to thank Red Bull, KTM and our other partners for making things possible for this team for another season. I am very happy to continue working with Brad Binder for the second consecutive year, as this has been a good year with him. I am especially proud of the progress and the significant improvements that he has been making race after race. It's really important to continue working together to keep growing next year. I think we are a strong partnership that can compete for the title next year".
"It's also very nice to have Bo [Bendsneyder] on our team. He is a talented rider who comes from the Red Bull Rookies Cup, as many of our riders in the past have done. We are excited to have another rookie join the World Championship with us, and I'm sure that with him we will take many steps forward and learn a lot together."
 
Bo has won eight Rookies Cup races to wrap up the title at round eleven of the championship.

Bo Bendsneyder: “My career in the World Championship will begin next year. It's an honor to be part of the team that have already been World Champions three times and always have very fast riders competing for them
 
Brad Binder: "I am very happy to stay with Red Bull KTM Ajo next year and continue to progress together," Binder commented. "It is very important to be in the same team and, after the podium and fights for victories, to finish the job next year by fighting for the title.”
 
Best of luck to Bo, Brad and Red Bull Ajo!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment